RigQuip International provides complete design solutions for all types of offshore drilling facilities, and a range of engineering services from pre-project and Front End Engineering Design (FEED) through to detail design, construction support, hook-up and commissioning. RigQuip International executes projects as an Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Drilling (EPCD) Contractor to provide offshore drilling rigs, on a turnkey basis, from concept to operations. We also carry out upgrades of existing drilling facilities to permit operational capabilities outside the original specification, including cuttings disposal, extended reach drilling, and rig mechanisation.
- Concept screening and engineering
- Front end engineering design
- Detail design
- Engineering technical assurance
- Project management
- Site engineering management
- Survey of drilling facilities
- Equipment specification, procurement, expediting and factory acceptance testing
- Commissioning, planning, procedures and witnessing
- Management of offshore installation activities
- Operating and maintenance manuals.
With an experienced design and engineering team, and a strong link to the vast manufacturing capabilities of its principles, RigQuip International is uniquely placed to provide truly integrated, tailored, low cost, low weight, drilling solutions.
Work is managed from our Aberdeen operations base and conducted by our expert engineering teams in Aberdeen, Stavanger and Houston.
RigQuip International’s Engineers are now available to discuss technical issues twenty four hours per day, seven days per week. Call now.
24/7 Technical & Engineering Support Line: +44 (0) 750 899 9265